A heart attack occurs when the blood supply to a part of the heart muscle itself (the myocardium) is severely reduced or even stopped completely. If you understand the symptoms and the risk factors of a heart attack, you can avoid needing one and stay a safer, healthier, happier, and longer life. You can easily talk with a doctor online for your requirement regarding healthcare.
The heart attack was reported to function as the number one killer disease among adult Americans aged 50 yrs and older. Common signs of a heart attack comprise a crushing pain in the chest, sweating, difficulty breathing, pain, and weakness in the arms, especially the left.
Below are a few family healthcare insights about the best way best to stop heart attacks.
- Symptoms one can attribute to something else may cause catastrophic delays in seeking treatment.
- These include feelings of indigestion back shoulder and neck pain and nausea.
- Early signs of difficulty may arise during physical activity and disappear with rest.
- Any numbness or tingling of the hands or feet, dizziness, shortness of breath, or difficulty in breathing shouldn't be ignored.
- It's not sufficient to understand the signs of a heart attack, which is confusing and wide-ranging.
- It seems that many Americans are unaware of the danger factors of a heart attack.
- It's essential also to understand the risk factors like obesity, diabetes, higher blood pressure, and family history.
- Clinical trials, laboratory investigations, and numerous studies reveal that certain personality traits and lifestyles may result in a greater threat of a heart attack.