If you have a pool cage at home, diving in pool water year-round is not a problem. The cage is one of the safety requirements when you have a backyard pool. Following are the uses of installing an enclosure.
1) Expanded living room – When you install a pool cover in your home, it acts as an extended living area outside of your pool. You can open windows and doors for additional access to the pool area. You can also check various swimming pool covers prices via https://www.coversinplay.com/blog/how-much-does-a-pool-enclosure-cost/.
2) Security – Covering your pool with a cage ensures privacy. You can stay in the pool all day without worrying about annoying insects around you.
3) Less maintenance – A cage requires less maintenance as you clean the area around your pool and avoid dirt. No leaves or insects to clean.
4) More free time – You can spend leisure time with your family and have more fun times outdoors. You can relax without worrying about falling dirt, debris, and leaves.
5) Added value to the property – Pool enclosure is a popular addition to homes. This increases the resale value of the property.
6) UV protection – The pool fence will protect you from harmful UV rays when you are outside in the backyard. Your skin is not exposed to direct sunlight. Direct sunlight is tracked, which cools the pool water.